COE DOUGLAS is a writer, editor, and screenwriter.
I write fiction, essays, and screenplays. I’m the Managing Editor of Bridge Eight
Magazine and co-founder of the Abridged Reading Series. I have an MFA
from the University of Tampa and am working on a novel.
My writing has been in The Rumpus, The Tampa Review Online, Heavy Feather
Review, Metazen, First Coast Magazine, 904 Magazine, the short story collection
396 Hours, Perversion Magazine, EAT FLASH: An Audio Magazine, and others.
– La Cobija at The Burrow Press Review
– Pinkies Book Review at The Rumpus
– Perversion’s Guide To The Pervert’s Guide To Ideology at Perversion Magazine
– The Bullet In My Brain at Heavy Feather Review
– Dolores at Cosmonauts Avenue
READINGS & CONFERENCES.
I have participated in the Tin House Summer Writer’s Workshop,
and was a contributor at the 2014 Bread Loaf Writers’ Conference.
WHAT I’M READING.
– The Ghost Network By Catie Disabato
– Debt: The First 5,000 Years By David Graeber
– Introduction To Civil War by Tiqqun
- The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood
- Communal Luxury by Kristin Ross
– Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood
Philosophy for Militants by Alain Badiou
- Orhan’s Inheritance by Aline Ohanesian
Aunt Julia and the Scriptwriter by Mario Vargas Llosa
Vernon God Little by DBC Pierre
Marx’s Concept of Man by Erich Fromm